Kubik Law Firm, PLLC
This is a full-time position located onsite at a mortgage lender located in Dallas, Texas. Prior experience as a mortgage loan closer and funder is required. This position is primarily responsible for preparing mortgage loan closing packages, ordering wires from warehouse lines, and ensuring that a high volume of loans close and fund in accordance with lender requirements and applicable law.
- Inputting/verifying mortgage loan data in document preparation software to produce loan closing package for Title/Escrow companies
- Reviewing Loan Estimates, title commitments, property survey, earnest money contracts, tax certificates, mortgage insurance certificates, conditional loan approvals, any preliminary Closing Disclosures, etc.
- Receives CD from Title/Escrow to balance loan within software system. Makes necessary corrections, Sends updated CD revisions to Title/Escrow company
- Ensuring all information input into the document preparation system is accurate
- Reviewing loan approvals and conditions to ensure all closing and funding conditions are satisfied prior to closing
- Ensuring TRID compliance
- Submitting required documents to attorneys for review of Texas 50(a)(6) loans
- Submitting loan packages to Title Companies for Execution; reviewing executed closing packages for accuracy and satisfaction of lender conditions
- Ordering wires from appropriate warehouse lines after ensuring satisfaction of closing/funding conditions and applicable rescission periods
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with Docs on Demand document preparation software
- Experience with Calyx Point LOS software
- 2+ years experience as mortgage loan closer AND funder
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong Knowledge of TRID regulations
- Strong Knowledge of Texas 50(a)(6) requirements
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with low tolerance for error
$47,000+ DOE + per file bonus.
About Kubik Law Firm, PLLC
Our firm concentrates its practice on the preparation of residential real estate mortgage documents and fulfillment services. Our closing team members are located onsite at the lender and operate under the supervision of the closing manager. We offer a competitive benefits package, compensation to commensurate with experience. For more information, visit www.kubiklawfirm.com