Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
We are a growing mortgage Brokerage looking for an experienced and skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of customer service skills and the ability to manage loan files from application to submission and on to close. Effective communication skills are essential for building cross-functional relationships that will help work with others and most importantly to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Act as the bridge between clients and the loan officer guiding the client through the completion of the loan application.
- Secure completed application and documents required to complete the loan package prior to submission
- Review and verify all information provided by and for the client for discrepancies, omissions and correctness.
- Select a lender with product and pricing to address the needs of the client in preparation for underwriting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
$50,000 - $90,000 (Base plus bonus)
About Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC is a premier residential mortgage brokerage. Our success is based on the amazing people who are part of our team. Those same great team members are successful because they love providing the best service and experiences to our customers. We carefully guide our customers through their mortgage experience. We love educating them and empowering them to make the wisest and most innovative financial decisions.