The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
Our team is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial-minded mortgage broker to join our successful lending team. The ideal candidate will have an established book of real estate and lending institution contacts, a firm grasp on industry trends, and a proven track record of matching lenders and mortgage products to potential borrowers. If you are looking for a place to build your business with excellent growth potential, please apply today!
- Educate clients on various loan products, funding sources, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines
- Determine each applicant’s or borrower’s specific lending or refinance needs after conducting a thorough interview
- Maintain strong referral relationships with real estate agents and with mortgage lending sources/ mortgage bankers, gather up to date lending rate sheets and stay abreast of mortgage industry trends
- Complete loan application and submit on behalf of the borrowing applicant
- Shop for competitive mortgage rates and interest rates, and negotiate terms with various lenders to find ideal mortgage lender for the applicant
- Requires 5 years of mortgage loan origination or loan officer experience
- Comfortable with loan origination software and MS office
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred in economics, business administration, banking, finance, or real estate law
- Current NMLS licensure or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or certification required
- Possess a strong understanding of mortgage products and loan process from origination to close
About The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
The Matthew Stevens team at Ross Mortgage includes loan officers Juanita Hill and Craig Davis, as well as sales manager Anne Bunch. The team provides a full range of mortgage products to fit any home buyer’s financial needs. They are responsible for originating loans and coordinating community outreach efforts to build relationships with local residents and real estate professionals.