Are you an experienced and successful mortgage loan officer/broker looking for an opportunity to grow your business with a team of highly successful mortgage professionals? We are opening a branch in downtown Franklin, Tennessee, co-located with Bradford Real Estate. We are looking for a confident and entrepreneurial-minded licensed loan officer/broker to join us. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Build referral relationships with real estate professionals and relationships with mortgage lenders/ mortgage bankers, maintain current lending rate sheets, and stay up to date on current mortgage industry trends
- Counsel applicants and home buyers on various loan products, buying or refinance process, prospective lenders, and lending guidelines
- Collaborate with the real estate agent, lender’s underwriting department, other mortgage professionals, and closing agent to ensure a smooth transaction
- Research competitive mortgage rates and interest rates, and negotiate terms to find ideal mortgage product and lender for potential borrowers
- Determine each applicant’s or borrower’s specific lending or refinance needs after conducting a thorough interview
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required
- Independently resourceful mindset with excellent communications, analysis, and time-management skills
- Possess a strong understanding of mortgage products and loan process from origination to close
- Comfortable with loan origination software and MS office
$90,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Woodmont Mortgage
Woodmont Mortgage is a joint venture. Joining our team allows you to combine the power of open access to over 120 real estate agents while receiving the support of one of the nation's top mortgage companies. Woodmont also serves as the preferred lender for a local builder, Cobalt Ventures.