Financial Mortgage Solutions, LLC
We are looking for an inspired, ethical, and relentless mortgage professional to join our top-producing team. This person has a talented mix of guideline knowledge, processing abilities, and sales skills, and will act as the "right arm" to our Senior Loan Officers.
This role will work directly with their borrowers to provide a seamless and expeditious mortgage process along with white-glove customer service. This support will allow our Loan Officers to spend the majority of their days driving more loan business into the office and pipeline. We are open to this team member to work remotely from home.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications (digital/phone/in-person)
- Structure loan files based on specified parameters (running DU/LP, sending closing cost worksheets, etc)
- Quote rates (when necessary)
- Be the main point of contact for borrowers during the "contact to contract" phase of the loan process (Processor handles "contract to close" duties on LIVE files)
- Submit detailed and accurate application packages directly to underwriting for upfront TBD approvals
- Communicate daily with Sr. Loan Officers, Processor, Operations staff, Realtors, etc.
- Put out loan "fires" whenever possible
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with real estate agents and borrowers through the loan process
- Minimum 5 years of mortgage industry experience
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of DU and LP
- Remote work from home experience needed, if wanting to work from home
- NMLS licensed (Will need NM license)
- If not licensed must be willing and able to get licensed within 90 days
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter
- Excellent time management
- Broker Experience with Calyx Point LOS
$50,000 - $65,000
About Financial Mortgage Solutions, LLC
We strive to offer our clients useful information about the intricate process of buying a home and securing a home mortgage loan. Whether it's a first-time home buyer, they're buying an investment property or refinancing an existing mortgage. Buying a home is a big decision. Here at Financial Mortgage Solutions, we want our customers to be informed about every aspect of their home purchase, their specific mortgage needs and home loan options!