MTG Family Mortgage
We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into a reality for our clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
$45,000 plus bonus
About MTG Family Mortgage
We are a small but mighty team. That word “team” is important, every team member is open to help with any task needed. We believe in working like a team, supporting each other, and always communicating. We are passionate about the business and strive to deliver the absolute best customer service. We also believe in giving back to the community where we work and play AND know good work-life balance is important. We’d love for you to consider joining our amazing team!