We are looking for a mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our Wenatchee Mortgage Team. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$17 - $21 hourly
About USA Mortgage
Here with USA Mortgage we believe in working hard, growing as individuals, and developing as a team. Our mission is to help people build wealth through Real Estate and to help bring the dream of Homeownership to as many people as possible.
WE ARE GROWING AND WE NEED YOUR HELP! We are looking for someone in the Wenatchee area who is adaptable, who can roll with the punches, and maintain a positive attitude in the process!
Are you ready to provide an incredible customer experience?
Do you thrive in an environment of rapid communication?
Are you willing to go above and beyond to see your team succeed?
Are you who we are looking for?
Do you believe in constantly challenging yourself?
Do you pay attention to the 'little' things?