We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
$15 - $25 per hour
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and process to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.