Integrity Home Loans, LLC
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
About Integrity Home Loans, LLC
Our titles vary. We are mortgage consultants, loan originators, loan officers, and mortgage brokers. What does not vary is that every day, borrowers like you entrust us with one of the most important financial decisions of your life, that if not executed properly can have long-lasting repercussions as was witnessed in 2008 during the mortgage meltdown.
We do what is in the best interest for you, my client, not what is best for our pocketbook as some other brokers before us have done. We know by doing this, we not only are doing what is morally and ethically right, but we know this belief system will result in our borrowers referring us additional clients, the underpinnings of a long term relationship