We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Modern Lending
The Modern Lending Team-
Bringing the Mortgage Industry to a completely new level
Brian Decker, Justin Grable, Taylor Loop, and Sean Parsons are top leading professionals in the mortgage industry. Together these highly skilled individuals bring over 30 years of combined knowledge and expertise in the Mortgage lending industry to provide the highest level of service. Being part of the Nation’s Top 1% of the Top 1% of Mortgage Originators has been achieved with a production record of 800+ closed loans in 2018 for $320 Million alone! Their experience, 24/7 service, and dedication to their clients is why the area’s top realtors choose us as their trusted lending partner.