Christian Dahlin Lending Team
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$20 - $22 hourly
About Christian Dahlin Lending Team
Christian Dahlin Lending Team is one of the leading and GROWING Mortgage Teams in Temecula Valley. We work with numerous top producers including teams who sell over 200+ transactions per year.