Reliant Mortgage Team
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
20 - 22 hourly
About Reliant Mortgage Team
The Reliant Mortgage Team is a young, fast-paced, growing Real Estate Lending Team. We specialize in working together with Realtor and business partners to get their clients into new homes as quickly and efficiently as possible. We run a fun, hard-working, goal-obsessed team, and we show up every day to make a difference for the families and the communities that we serve through our businesses. We have a constant drive to improve the loan experience for our clients and business partners and always ask ourselves: "How can we improve and grow our business the right way?"