USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Mortgage Industry experience is required
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.