Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- 2-3 years of mortgage experience required
$40,000 - $60,000
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
We strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Every team member is guided by our Core Values which define how we work, how we interact with each other, and guide us in determining how we best serve our customers, team members and local communities. We strive to make our team members and customers feel like a part of the Fairway family while providing exceptional customer service, speed and support by being kind, humble and giving 100% every day - it's WHAT we do and it's WHO we are.