Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is located in the EST time zone, goal-oriented, excels with customer relations, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Supreme Lending
Our team is dedicated to providing an unparalleled mortgage experience and a boutique level of personalized service for our clients and employees throughout the mortgage process. Through servant leadership and clear communication, our team will be unified to deliver industry-leading results. By recognizing each of our interactions as an opportunity to help someone, we strive to form personal relationships with our clients and business partners for life.