MAK Financial Group
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Has broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
$45,000 - $55,000
About MAK Financial Group
MAK Financial is a rapidly growing Virginia based mortgage company. Opened in 1997, our Richmond headquarters is a fun and fast paced place to work. We love to help our clients live the dream of home ownership and real estate investment. We seek high energy experienced loan pros, who can structure the best path for our clients mortgage needs.