Mortgage Manfro - New American Funding
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$50,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Mortgage Manfro - New American Funding
My name is Tim Manfro aka Mortgage Manfro. I have been helping individuals and families achieve homeownership since 2007. I live to GIVE, GUIDE and EDUCATE!
- I GIVE back to my community via www.MortgageManfroGivesBack.com which is a program I created in 2016. MMGB spotlights a local charity each month suggested by my current clients, past clients, referral partners and friends.
- I GUIDE my clients through the process of obtaining a home purchase or refinance mortgage.
- I EDUCATE my current, future and past clients on all home mortgage options so they can make informed decisions.
Obtaining a home loan is a TEAM sport and I'm looking to add the best to continue our growth as one of the top producers in the nation!