Blue Financial Group
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll communicate with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships with clients and develop new business. Job seekers should have a strong balance of both sales and customer service skills to succeed in this role. If you’re interested in furthering your career in mortgage on a top-notch lending team, start your application today!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and let the loan review team know if there are any discrepancies
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$90,000 at planned commission
About Blue Financial Group
Blue Financial Group is a growing team whose commitment is getting clients the best rates, lowest fees, and 5-star service. Our goal to our realtor partners is to provide the most value possible to help them grow their business using technology, coaching, branding, videos, and much more. Please check out our Yelp reviews to get an idea of our service to clients and agents (Joshua Sun Loans).
Our team prioritizes strong values and people. Our motto is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. We focus on being relational and not transactional. Our office has been around for over 20 years so we are an established business and have a good system from experience but always looking to improve. From top to bottom, every team member is professional and nice and there is no drama whatsoever. We work hard and strive for excellence but also have a lot of fun doing it together.