West Ridge Financial
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
About West Ridge Financial
West Ridge Financial is located in Alpine, UT, and was founded by Mike Larsen in 2000. West Ridge Financial currently does business in Utah, Nevada, California, Colorado, and Virginia and is dedicated to helping people finance their dream home.