Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Experience with Encompass highly preferred
$65,000 - $80,000 yearly
About dwell Mortgage
Our story began in 2010 when founder Shane Kidwell hurt his back working at his dream job as a fireman. After battling several more back injuries he had to ask himself what was next?
Raised by an entrepreneurial dad (one of the founders of Horizon Air) and a hard-working mom (She raised Shane and his brother after his dad lost a battle with cancer); Shane always had the desire to continue a legacy of hard work, creative thinking, and living by contribution.
What started as a part-time hobby quickly grew into one of the top mortgage teams in the Seattle region. Closing over 25 million in loans per month we work hard, move fast, act like a family, embrace change, and are always honest.
We look for culture fits. If you believe that your work team is a part of your family we are for you!