Waymaker Mortgage Group
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
$55,000 - $105,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage Group
At the Waymaker Group we believe:
- You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
- You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 140 steps involved on every loan, there's no such thing as "push button, get a mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions, and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
- You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!