Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
$36,000 base and bonuses
About Legacy Mortgage
Legacy Mortgage is an independently owned company that is Headquartered out of Albuquerque, NM. We pride ourselves on assisting not only our customers, but our neighbors. We service NM, TX, and CO. The A Team is the highest producing team at the company. Aaron Thompson, the team leader, is the son of the CEO and been a successful licensed Loan Officer for over 10 years. We expect honesty, transparency, and integrity.