Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you are interested in working with a close-knit (like family) group where your efforts will be appreciated, look no further, apply now!
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
$50,000 - $70,000
About Canopy Mortgage
Canopy Mortgage is a values and people-oriented company. Our technology is leading edge to make your job easier so you can focus on the things that matter. You will become part of a team who values and respects each other. You will be valued and appreciated!!