Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for an excellent position that will help you reach your financial goals, start your application today!
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
50,000 - 90,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Here at Team Justice we are a family! Our goal is to help our communities while helping our team members grow personally and professionally. Your success and personal goals are extremely important to us. Come join our family and see the difference a team oriented culture makes!