Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Experience working remotely. MUST HAVE appropriate internet, camera, and microphone to work remotely
About Palm Beach Mortgage Team
Our employees say "... we work hard, we play hard, and we are treated fairly with the utmost respect." If you want to be a part of a fast-growing, highly efficient mortgage office; and you get pleasure out of being successful in helping dreams come true, then we would be privileged to have you as a part of our team.