Synergy One Lending
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll communicate with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships with clients and develop new business. Job seekers should have a strong balance of both sales and customer service skills to succeed in this role. If you’re interested in furthering your career in mortgage on a top-notch lending team, start your application today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Act as the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and report any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
$13 - $15 hourly
About Synergy One Lending
The Synergy One Lending team is committed to creating the modern mortgage experience for our clients.
Our team strives to provide superior homeownership experiences for everyone from first-time homebuyers to empty nesters.
We are looking for the right person to add to the TEAM