Bay Equity Home Loans- The Clancy Team
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
$36,000 - $42,000 plus bonus
About Bay Equity Home Loans- The Clancy Team
A company built upon care, where it's not just a job...we're a team. Now ranked among the top 30 home mortgage companies in the country, we've been successful because of our dedicated team of mortgage loan officers who use heart and technology to support our clients.