We Save Loans
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
$25,000 - $35,000 yearly
About We Save Loans
We are a minority-owned and operated business our #1 focus is our community and helping them gain access to homeownership. We are looking for people that desire to have more than just a job, we are looking for team members that want to make a difference.