Trinity Oaks Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
About Trinity Oaks Mortgage
When dealing with your home financing, we are not only working with one of your largest personal financial investments; we also are handling one of your biggest dreams. Since we work with matters so close to the heart, we serve you from ours.
We desire to set ourselves apart as a professional mortgage lender who orchestrates a unique and simple home buying experience for our customers.
From the time you begin the application, our objective is to uncover your financial goals and create a home buying experience that is easy to understand and tailored specifically to your home financing needs. While we have a well-earned reputation in providing support for our customers through all stages of the home buying process, we continually strive to build lifelong relationships that last well beyond the funding of your dream home.
Our motto says it all: We LOVE Being Your Lender!