Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
$35,000 - $37,000 yearly
About Lending Assets
Lending Assets is a licensed real estate and mortgage brokerage.