EZ Funding Group, Inc.
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must live within 60 miles of our office location in Miramar, FL as this is not a remote position
- Current NMLS license is required
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About EZ Funding Group, Inc.
Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity and competence. Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible. Furthermore, we pledge to help borrowers overcome roadblocks that can arise while securing a loan.