EZ Funding Group, Inc.
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Must live within 60 miles of our office location in Miramar, FL as this is not a remote position
- Current NMLS license is required
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About EZ Funding Group, Inc.
Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity and competence. Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible. Furthermore, we pledge to help borrowers overcome roadblocks that can arise while securing a loan.