The Premier Group: RE/MAX Premier Properties | Premier Property Management | Motto Mortgage Premier Partners
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant to support our growing mortgage company Motto Mortgage Premier Partners.
This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications; collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines; and provide support throughout the loan application process.
If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
Compensation: $15 - $20 hourly with bonus per closed file
- Contact client within 24 hours of assignment for introduction and request supporting documentation needed for application completion.
- Ensure all disclosures and compliance packages are signed (any wet sign as needed).
- Establish a contact plan for following up with needed items.
- Request Supporting Documentation from 3rd parties including but not limited to verifications of deposit, verification of mortgage/verification of rent, verification of employment, credit LOX, payoffs, HOI, appraisal, and title if not requested by LO.
- Review supporting documentation for accuracy (credit reports, bank statements, paystubs, awards letters, etc. as outlined by LO) and make sure most current copies are available for Underwriter review.
- Re-run AUS with all changes prior to submission to UW.
- Work with MLO and Branch Manager to resolve outstanding loan conditions after submission and initial review to UW.
- Schedule and coordinate closing dates and times.
- Respond to client and in-house inquiries throughout the transaction process, providing superior customer service.
- Provide administrative support to the office including clerical, reception, and project-based work.
- Previous mortgage processing experience preferred
- Customer service background and willingness to go above and beyond for clients and team members
- Proficiency in standard computer programs required
- Experience with CRM software and mortgage industry systems preferred
- Understanding of different loan products, such as conventional, VA, FHA, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication abilities
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
$15 - $20 hourly
About The Premier Group: RE/MAX Premier Properties | Premier Property Management | Motto Mortgage Premier Partners
We are second-generation family business owners who love all things real estate!
RE/MAX Premier Properties is a rapidly growing real estate brokerage with 90+ agents helping people buy and sell homes. We believe in working hard, staying positive, building each other up, and getting better every day.
Motto Mortgage Premier Partners is our new mortgage brokerage. We offer competitive residential loan products so that people in Kentucky and Indiana can make their home ownership dreams a reality!
Premier Property Management Services, our property management company, provides full services to owners and residents alike. We manage over 400 rental units across the Louisville Metro area. Our goal is to offer a smooth, efficient leasing process for all residents, and to alleviate worry and headaches for the owners we serve.