We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll communicate with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships with clients and develop new business. Job seekers should have a strong balance of both sales and customer service skills to succeed in this role. If you’re interested in furthering your career in mortgage on a top-notch lending team we highly encourage you to apply.
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and report any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Trademark Mortgage
At Trademark Mortgage our strategy is simple: put our clients at the center of our universe and build the business around those clients, providing the power of choice coupled with delivering the best service in the world. Trademark Mortgage has become the #1 Mortgage Lender in East Texas for homebuying needs.
This is a great opportunity for the right person. We have the customer base for a motivated person to join our team. If you are willing to work and do what's required you will have success with us.