US Mortgage Corporation
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Assemble and submit loan packages to the lender underwriters for approval or denial
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
$50,000 Base plus bonuses
About US Mortgage Corporation
US Mortgage is a Fannie Mae Seller Servicer with over 30 Branches. Our employees all believe in the value of helping people attain the dream of Home Ownership. We have consistently focused on making education the key basis to helping home buyers attain their dream of homeownership.