US Mortgage Corporation
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Must speak fluent Spanish and English
$36,000 plus monthly bonuses
About US Mortgage Corporation
US Mortgage is a Fannie Mae Seller Servicer with over 30 Branches. Our employees all believe in the value of helping people attain the dream of Home Ownership. We have consistently focused on making education the key basis to helping home buyers attain their dream of homeownership.