Lusk Mortgage Group
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
About Lusk Mortgage Group
Lusk Mortgage Group was established in 2014 and our objective is to create an innovative approach to the home buying process. Our dedication to integrity, honesty and reliability is at the heart of all of everything we do and is one of the many things that sets us apart from the competition. These characteristics, along with our family and service values, are the foundation on which Lusk Mortgage Group was built.
The structure of Lusk Mortgage Group sets us apart from the rest. Our branch is made up of a group of mortgage professionals who work together as a team with you from start to finish. This ensures we offer the best home buying experience possible. Working together as a team gives us the ability to guarantee that ALL of our clients remain our number one priority while helping make the loan process faster and smoother as you are well-informed at every step of the process.