Group One Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Act as a liaison between applicants, loan officers, real estate agents, and underwriters to help further loan approval
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
$40,000 - $50,000
About Group One Mortgage
Our team here at Group One Mortgage has been growing and providing financing services in the area for the past 30 years. With a great support system from the company our team is excited to keep expanding our reach to help many more families accomplish their home financing goals.