Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$16 - $18 hourly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
For nearly two decades, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. (PRMG) continues to be a leading lender in the mortgage industry.
PRMG is ranked within 25 of the Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America and employs over 1,900 with nearly 180 branches throughout the United States. PRMG is known for its unique "company culture". Our work environment is corporate-casual and comprised of highly motivated and knowledgeable business professionals with team-spirit and strong core-values that transcends throughout the company.
We provide opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels. In addition, PRMG offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation structures. So, if you’re a motivated individual looking for opportunities to advance your career with an extraordinary company in an exciting city... then PRMG is the place for you!