Integrity Mortgage Group
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life”. IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
Customer for Life
A strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principle of doing business is what fuels this company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Company’s production.
More than anything, we deliver an undeniably rich experience for our customers. We believe if our customers leave the process happy, it will return dividends to each and every person involved.