Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Make and receive Loan application sales calls
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$52,500 - $72,500 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
TOP Rated employer 9 years in a row! You will be Empowered and GROW with AmCap Home Loans.