The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We're searching for a detail-oriented residential mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Counsel clients on their financing options based on what is best for their financial situation
- Take loan applications, run credit, review financial docs, and help solve problems!
- Familiarity with Encompass, OB, DU/LP, Mortgage Coach are all plusses
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- NMLS License in Texas required
- You must be familiar with Conventional, FHA/VA and or Jumbo loans
- Must have 3-5 years minimum experience in residential mortgage lending preferably as a loan officer or business development roll.
$70,000 - $115,000 yearly
About The Spiegel Group @ Republic State Mortgage
We are a trendsetting mortgage production team on a huge growth plan with an impeccable reputation. Our business is nearly 100% referral-based so our clients are quality and our deals are nearly 100% A-Paper - no busted-up files. This means the cream rises to the top. Our clients love working with us, they trust us, and that makes our work environment one of the best (if not the best) in the biz.
Our company is one of the best in the business. We have the most talented group of mortgage practitioners in the US and can back it up. We were named one of the Best Mortgage Companies To Work For by National Mortgage News. We are also "Great Place to Work" Certified & we've been named a "Top Places to Work" by the Houston Chronicle.