Contract Processing Partners Inc.
**Due to high volume of candidates, all direct phone calls and emails to our offices will be left unanswered**
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? And do you reside in Hawaii? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers in the state of Hawaii. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officers to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Broker experience using loan origination software like Calyx Point, Encompass, Lending Pad, and or Arive
- Must reside in the state of Hawaii
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Contract Processing Partners Inc.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, NO direct phone calls and emails will be answered regarding employment.
This job post is for a non-disclosed mortgage broker that is affiliated with our processing company.