Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
About Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc.
Direct Mortgage Funding, Inc is a subsidiary of Celebrity Home Loans. Henderson branch managed by Monica Centeno, Esq.