The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
$15 - $18 hourly
About The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
The Matthew Stevens team at Ross Mortgage includes loan officers Juanita Hill and Craig Davis, as well as sales manager Anne Bunch. The team provides a full range of mortgage products to fit any home buyer’s financial needs. They are responsible for originating loans and coordinating community outreach efforts to build relationships with local residents and real estate professionals.