We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into a reality for our clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
Full Medical & 401k Benefits
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
$67,440 with Base Salary and bonus
About Barrett Financial
In February of 2002, Trevor Barrett opened the doors to Barrett Financial Group, LLC in Gilbert, Arizona. His goal for the company was to provide the community with the best mortgage loan experience possible. Because of the team's persistence, Barrett Financial has originated over $5 billion in loans. Today, the Barrett Financial family has grown from a one-person business to one that employs several hundred loan officers and support staff across multiple states. Trevor and his growing team continue to focus on the Arizona community and have now expanded to serve clients across multiple states in the U.S.