Waymaker Mortgage Group
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply today!
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$55,000 - $105,000 yearly
About Waymaker Mortgage Group
At the Waymaker Group we believe:
- You deserve HOPE for success! Regardless of how complex the situation may look, there's always a way to make successful homeownership possible.
- You deserve to experience PEACE through your home financing journey. Mortgages are complex with over 140 steps involved on every loan, there's no such thing as "push button, get a mortgage" and often there are challenges that come up along the way. No matter what happens, our team will stick with you to provide amazing communication, answer all your questions, and make sure you have the most peaceful experience possible!
- You deserve to discover the JOY of the perfect place to call home!