We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and report any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
$13 - $17 hourly
About Contour Mortgage
For more than 20 years, mortgage company Contour Mortgage has been helping people turn their dreams of owning a home into a reality.
Contour Mortgage was voted best mortgage company in Long Island for 5 years straight.
Family atmosphere and room to grow.