The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of mortgage loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
$35,000 - $55,000 plus benefits
About The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
The mission of The Cliff Freeman Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Cliff Freeman Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.