The Money Market Inc
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, look no further; apply now!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
About The Money Market Inc
The Money Market Inc. is the Amazon for Mortgage Solutions. We are the Bay Area's number one location for all loan types, especially for loans catering to self-employed borrowers, providing loans that traditional banks can't provide. We facilitate all types of loans. If you are looking for a company that is poised to grow and you want to grow with it, then you have come to the right place. We are gearing up to IPO by December 2023. We have leads and need more people. Are you coming with us?