Prime Lenders LLC
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team who will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Extensive experience with automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- At least 2 years of experience fulfilling the roles of either an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor or Loan Originator
$50,000 Plus Bonus
About Prime Lenders LLC
Prime Lenders LLC is located in the Fort Lauderdale. We have over 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry. We have a family atmosphere and look out for each other. We are looking for someone to join our fun, dynamic and growing team